GEOGRAPHIC INFORMATION SYSTEM MAPPING
Cinquini & Passarino provides Geographic Information System, also known as GIS, services. We can provide data acquisition and cartography services for your project. Whether we are locating georeferenced data on you site with attribute information or preparing maps of your project sites using publicly available data sets, Cinquini & Passarino provides visual GIS based answers to your questions.
Utilizing various data sources we are able to quickly provide an overview of your site that could include items such as:
- An overview of the property with an aerial background
- Slope analysis of a property
- Tree canopy coverage and heights of your property
- Analysis of the land coverage types
- Preliminary site planning base maps